Don’t let the name fool you. Bitcoin Mafia isn’t a group, a mob, a crime ring, or even solely focused on Bitcoin! Bitcoin Mafia is just me and this website – a website devoted to supporting and promoting Bitcoin as well as existing and emerging Altcoins.
In addition to being the go-to source for Bitcoin and Altcoin faucets and other legit ways for beginners to earn those first precious bits and bobs of crypto, I also want to help altcoin developers spread the word about their coins – because there are some truly great ones out there.
A bit about the woman (yes, I am a chickie) behind the keyboard:
- My name is Cynthia
- I live in Deland, Florida
- I am a wife and mother
- Yes that is me in the photo
- No, I don’t remember what that striped thing is (some kind of spinny air catcher thingie maybe?)
- My ‘day job’ is as a web developer / designer / SEO tech / writer
- I am a hopeless geek and proud of it
- My non-alcoholic drink of choice is Monster
- My alcoholic drink of choice is fermented cider (Woodpecker is my fave but Angry Orchard is good too)
- I met my husband at a D&D game we were both in (true story!)
- On June 2, 2014 I officially became the answer to life, the universe, and everything
- Dragon Con is my Mecca
- I still game (the old school paper and dice kind) just about every night of the week
- During football season I bleed burgundy and gold (GO REDSKINS!!!!)
If you have any questions at all about Bitcoin Mafia, or just want to say hello, feel free to drop me a line!